Thursday, April 1, 2010

Is Christianity True? A Month of Evidence

Apologetics 315 is releasing a series of web essays on reasons to believe Christianity is true.  I am so excited for this, as the presenters are many bloggers whom I admire very much.

The introduction to these essays makes it clear they are not trying to give 100% certainty to the Christian Worldview, but instead show it is a reasonable and viable option.  In fact, it is the woldview which best fits the facts we know of the world.

The presenters are a diverse lot, which makes the idea of this project even more compelling.  I am especially looking forward to the essays by Jim Wallace, Brian Auten, James Patrick Holding, and my personal favorite Amy Hall.

I am sure these essays will be eye opening for anyone who is searching to see if faith can be reasonable.

No comments: